Assistant Manager - Tortilla Jobs
About the Job
Benefits we offer our Assistant Manager:
• The opportunity for flexible working
• Free meals on shifts
• 33 days paid holiday per year
• Win amazing prizes including holidays, festival tickets and more through incentives
• Far more sociable hours than many other restaurant brands
• Genuine work/life balance
• Love your job! 98% of our crew say they love their working day
• Amazing discounts on cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more through Perkbox!
• Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
Career progression for the Assistant Manager:
• Ongoing professional training and development – earn NVQs with our Apprenticeship Scheme
• Real career progression from Assistant Manager to General Manager and beyond!
• Opportunity to get involved with new openings
• Freedom to move between sites and grow with the group
Our family of over 65+ stores is united by a shared passion for serving high quality, fresh Californian Mexican food. What sets us apart is our commitment to maintaining the authenticity of our ingredients and preparation methods, evident in the fact that we don't have a single freezer in our business - all our food is, in fact, freshly made! As we embark on an ambitious growth plan in the UK and beyond, exciting opportunities for career development abound. Our genuine focus on developing our people is exemplified by the fact that one-third of our headquarters staff started their journey working in-store. The familial atmosphere we cultivate extends beyond work, with epic social events and dedicated entertainment funds for each site, creating a true sense of belonging.
What we’re looking for in our Assistant Manager:
We’d love you to be an Assistant Manager or experienced Supervisor with a good understanding of GP & Labour control – but more important to us is that you’re passionate about food and at your happiest looking after customers whilst training, inspiring & developing a happy team. Maybe you’ve worked in a similar QSR environment, or perhaps you’ve spent time running a bar, restaurant or contract catering unit. As long as you’re passionate about delivering amazing service then you’re probably our kind of amigo and we’d love to hear from you!
So, if you want to be part of our family, making sure that every guest who comes through the door gets served high quality, delicious food and leaves with a smile, then click “apply” now and join us as our Assistant Manager!