Miniso - Assistant Store Manager Jobs
About the Job
MINISO is a Japanese design led retail brand which has been enjoying huge growth across the globe since its inception in 2013. In just 9 years it operates in 90+ countries, with over 5,000 stores worldwide. We now have 7 stores in the UK, with many more opening soon! www.minisoshop.co.uk
We are looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude who can hit the ground running, operate in a highly fluid environment associated with a new business and effectively support the store manager.
Assistant Store Manager responsibilities:
As our Assistant Store Manager, you will work to maximise sales and profit by ensuring the efficient and effective management of all sales and operational areas. Your responsibilities include:
● Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is delivered at all times.
● Ensuring the stock room is efficiently managed, with good organisation skills and understanding of how to correctly operate a stock room in a fast-paced environment
● Stock is attractively displayed and pricing is correct on a daily basis.
● Promotions are mounted in line with the calendar and are positioned to fully potentialise sales.
● Ensuring stock loss, man-hours and costs are controlled efficiently.
● Managing the recruitment, training, development and performance of all staff.
● Coaching, motivating and developing the store sales team to achieve personal and store objectives.
● Communicating effectively with and fully supporting the Store Manager to ensure key information is shared to ensure best practice and achievement of company objectives.
The ideal Assistant Store Manager:
We are looking for someone who has worked for a fast-paced retailer and can hit the ground running, whilst demonstrating the following skills:
● Proven management experience within a Retail environment
● Knowledge of retail operational activities required for effective management of the shop floor.
● Customer focused approach
● Good merchandising skills in a rapid stock changing environment
● The ability to motivate a team and build good relationships within the team
● Strong management skills
● Excellent communication skills at all levels
● Competent IT (especially word & excel) and administration skills
● Practical Health and Safety knowledge and an understanding of relevant legislation
● A flexible, open-minded approach with a proven ability to prioritise effectively.
● Passionate about retail and have a real desire to build a career within the company.
● Competitive Salary
● Generous Bonus Scheme
● Store Discount
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a short cover letter to us at Nottingham@kouriten.com before 31 May.