Security Day Officer - Victoria Centre Jobs
About the Job
As the Security Officer within the Security side of the business you will ensure exemplary standards in communication to our customers, retailers and team members and be an ambassador for Victoria Centre and our wider business.
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Ensure the on-going security and safekeeping of the complex through proactive patrolling.
- Carry out duties in accordance with the Assignment Instructions.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Deter unauthorised personnel from gaining access to the complex.
- Liaise effectively with the Security Team Leader on a regular basis.
- To be aware of the obligations under the Health and Safety regulations concerning their own safety, that of their colleagues and tenants.
- Ensure that all roads and emergency access and exit points are kept free of obstructions and any unauthorised vehicles or obstructions are moved quickly and efficiently.
- Assist with fire alarm testing as required and have full knowledge of fire alarm procedures.
- Ensure only authorised personnel gain access to the service area.
- Subject to being fully licensed, operate the on-site CCTV equipment as required.
If you are interested please send over your CV to Shelley.firstname.lastname@example.org