May Bank Holiday Deals Article
At John Lewis & Partners
My John Lewis Member's Exclusive:
Members can also enjoy exclusive discounts over the bank holiday from 24th-31st May...
- £20 off when you spend £200
- £50 off when you spend £500
Bank holiday Offers:
- Up to 20% off selected Garden furniture, BBQ's, matresses, bedding and more. Visit the ground floor for Outdoor Living and floor 2 for Furniture and Bedding.
- Up to 15% off your favourite beauty brands including Elemis, Clarins, Molton brown and more. That's not all you'll also find free gifts with purchase, visit the beauty department on floor one for more information.
At Boux Avenue
Buy 1, get 1 half price at Boux Avenue
It's time to update your lingerie drawer with Boux Avenue's buy one, get one half price on all bras offer!
Also enjoy 20% off at Boux Avenue
Get your holiday wardrobe ready and give your lingerie drawer an update, with 20% off everything at Boux Avenue for a limited time only!
At The Entertainer
- £5 off when you spend over £40 and £10 off when you spend £70
- Enjoy 33% off outside toys, For active kids who love being outside, we've got garden and outdoor toys for all ages.
- Saturday 27th May – Outdoor toys demonstrations
27th May - 4th June
Summer Hamper Giveaway - Spend £15 or more to win
Half term hunt - Win £25 worth of treats
Buy 3 and get 3 free (on almost everything)
Ed's Easy Diner
To celebrate half term, kids east for £1 until 4th June
Half price sale: Head down at 8.30pm and all Itsu's sushi and salad is available at half price. This helps reduce waste as well as giving you a little treat at the end of the day.
At Boost Juice
Set the tone for your day, the right way, by supercharging your morning routine.
This limited time offer has been designed to help kick start your day with the power and strength your body and mind deserves!
- BREKKIE TO GO – GO
- ENERGY LIFT
- MY PROTEIN PEANUT
- MY PROTEIN VERY BERRY
Plus a Protein Ball or Banana Loaf for only £7.50
Try their new menu, featuring the return of Halloumi Fries and new additions of the spicy Big Tasty and brand new dips
We hope you have a great bank holiday and enjoy our offers this weekend!
The return of 'dining in' at Victoria Centre
After months of waiting, indoor dining has finally returned.
Summer Fashion at Victoria Centre
Take a look at this year's summer fashion essentials from some of our stores.
Victoria Centre taken over by new management
New lease of life for one of the UK’s busiest shopping and leisure destinations Global…
Easter at Victoria Centre
Fun things to do with the kids this Easter!