Facilities for disabled persons
- We have 110 spaces reserved especially for disabled shoppers across both our car parks. If you have a Blue Badge, you qualify for 2 hours free parking.
- When you’re ready to leave go to any car park pay machine and press the help button to speak with one of our members of staff who will be able to validate your ticket for you. Please note, tickets are valid for up to two hours - anything over this is charged at the standard tariff rate.
- We have two disabled toilets located on the upper mall next to Muffin Break. A RADAR key is required to access these toilets. Please ask one of our team if you require access as they will be able to open it for you
- There is a changing room toilet which is also available. This has all the required equipment for a fully accessible and spacious experience for anyone who needs it. Again, you will find these on the upper mall with all other toilet and baby change facilities.
- All entrances are equipped with accessible doors as well as ramps that can be used throughout the centre
- We know it’s not always easy for customers with autism, anxiety, dementia and physical disabilities to shop our centre, which is why we’ve created a quiet hour so that customers who feel more relaxed and more confident in quieter surroundings can thoroughly enjoy their shopping trip with us.
So, what makes our quiet hour different to a normal day in the centre? We'll be turning down the music as well as dimming the lights, plus our staff will be on hand to make your visit as relaxed as possible.
Victoria Centre quiet hours are held every Sunday from 11 am - 12 pm.