From car valets to charging your electric car.
We offer a number of car parking services which include Inter Car Cleaning, Electric Car Charging, Tap and Go Payment, Disabled Parking, Parent and Child Parking and Corporate Parking.
Tesla supercharging stations
We have twelve, Tesla, high-speed chargers in our basement car park. You will find them in the Green Zone, the closest entrance is Glasshouse Street.
Tesla’s in-car navigation will direct drivers to the Tesla Supercharging station, where you can simply park up, plug-in and monitor its progress via the Tesla phone app.
If you are a Tesla driver wanting to use the chargers, please register below or by visiting our Centre Management Office (located near Clocktower dining), and you will be able to get your first two hours of parking for free when using the charging points.
Electric car charging
Coming to see us in an electric vehicle? No problem! We currently have 32 lovely EV charging points across our multi-storey and centre car parks. 8 charge points can be found on the top level of our multi-storey car park and a further 24 can be found in the green zone of the basement park. The electric vehicle charging points are available at all times.
To register your car and benefit from a cheaper tariff, head to D2N2 website to find out more here - D2N2 website
If you have any issues you can contact a member of our car park team for assistance by pressing the help button on the pay on foot machines.
Inter Car Cleaning
ICC are a new addition to the car park at Victoria Centre. Based in yellow zone of the basement car park, the team are on hand to valet your car whilst you shop. Specialising in offering its customers the complete car cleaning solution, ICC use only the highest quality valeting products to ensure a near showroom finish to every vehicle. Find out more here.
Tap and go
Our new Tap & Go service lets you use your credit or debit card to pay your car park tariff by simply tapping your card at the entry and exit panels of either our basement car park or multi-storey car park.
What to do at the entrance barrier
- Have a contactless credit or debit card? Tap your card against the plate at the barrier until you hear a beep, this beep will confirm that your card is registered and may take a few seconds.
- Do not take a paper ticket at the entrance barrier. If you do take a paper ticket by accident you will need to insert that ticket into the ticket machines that are located in the car park at the end of your stay and pay using that ticket machine. Taking a ticket at the entrance barrier sadly overrides the Tap & Go system and means you will no longer be able to take advantage of this service during this particular visit.
- We have 110 spaces reserved especially for disabled shoppers across both our car parks. If you have a Blue Badge, you qualify for 2 hours free parking.
- When you’re ready to leave go to any car park pay machine and press the help button to speak with one of our members of staff who will be able to validate your ticket for you. Please note, tickets are valid for up to two hours - anything over this is charged at the standard tariff rate.
Parent and child parking
- Our car parks provide easy, safe and direct access into the centre for shoppers with little ones. There are 90 parent & child spaces, located near to the customer lifts.
- For prices, further information and to purchase your corporate parking pass, please contact our Car Park Team Leader Paul Beniston by phone on 0115 912 1280 or by email on email@example.com during our standard opening hours.