TikTok Glow Room competition 2022
Terms and Conditions for The Glow Room Tiktok competition
These are the terms and conditions for The Glow Room TikTok competition found in The Glow Room.
1. The promoter of this competition is Victoria Centre [ Lower Parliament St, Nottingham NG1 3QN ], a company registered in England [LP004172]
2. To participate in the competition you must post a video on Tiktok, tag @Victoriacentre and use the hashtag #VCGlowRoom between 02/12/22 and 02/01/23 . Entries submitted outside of the Competition Period will not be valid.
3. If you wish to participate in the competition you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
4. The competition is only open to legal residents of the UK aged 18 and over. The competition excludes employees and contractors, agents and service providers of Victoria Centre, or any retailers at Victoria Centre, as well as any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
5. Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry Video (see section 7 below) per individual person. No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the competition.
6. All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms.
Prize(s) & Winning
8. One winner will receive a pair Sony extra bass wireless headphones - WH-XB910N in blue.
9. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) subject to section 20 below, in unavoidable circumstances vary the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
10. The prize winner(s) will be the TikTok which receives the most engagement and reach.
11. The prize winner’s first name and town/city/county will be made available on the competition page at www.victoria-centre.com for 30 days from the closing date.
12. The prize winner may be requested to take part in some promotional activity as part of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you agree to take part in such promotional activity, you will need to enter into an image release form which allows us to use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website.
13. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
- The decision of Victoria Centre and/or any independent judge (as applicable) is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
- Prizes are subject to availability. The prize(s) will be as stated in these terms. Each winner must collect their prize at Victoria Centre within 30 days of the closing date of the competition. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes, subject to section 9 above. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes cannot also be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website; violates the Terms; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made. We also reserve the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond our control and award the prize from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes. We are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry forms whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entry forms.
- These Terms and this competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, Victoria Centre, Centre Management, 239 Upper Mall, Victoria Centre, Nottingham, NG1 3QP.
Dated: [Insert date that competition T&Cs are finalised and posted on the relevant web page.